Whether you’re entertaining friends or enjoying family fun in the sun, this shelter will keep your BBQ protected from wind and rain. The Hampton Barbecue Shelter is the ideal addition to any garden, featuring panelled sides, an open entrance and an apex roof, it is great protection whilst still remaining accessible and stylish. Made in the UK with quality craftsmanship, the Hampton BBQ Shelter is built to last and finished to a high standard. Its made from slow grown pine that not only offers fantastic strength and durability, but you can rest-assured that its also sourced from FSC certified sustainable and renewable sources. Responsibly sourced timber
- Strong, robust & easy to assemble.
- Manufactured in the UK from slow grown pine ensuring strength & durability.
- Rustic look tanalised pine, pressure treated for extended life with a 20 year anti-rot guarantee.
- FSC Certified – Environmentally friendly from sustainable, renewable sources.
- Please ensure to take extra care when lifting heavy products.
- We recommend that this product is positioned on firm level ground.
- This is a natural product therefore colour may vary slightly from piece to piece.